If you need a lawyer to defend your rights, contact Attorney Bruce M. Robinson at 443-213-0345.
You can print out this information and give it to the officer if you wish to invoke your rights under Maryland Law.
- I decline to answer any questions until I speak with my lawyer.
- I wish to contact my lawyer at this time.
- If you wish to question me, I want my lawyer present.
- If I cannot reach my lawyer at this time, I decline to answer any questions at all.
- If I am taken into custody, I decline to answer any questions.
- I decline to perform any field exercises for sobriety (FSTs), any field PBT test, eye test, alphabet test, walk, balance or the like.
- I refuse to consent to any search of my car or person unless arrested.
- If I am not under arrest, I wish to leave right now.
- If I am under arrest, please advise me so.
- Before I give a breath sample at the station, I wish to speak with my lawyer.